Add multiple Power BI Goal owners
A new update to Power BI Goals enables a given goal to have multiple owners. Clients found many cases where having a single Goal owner wasn’t representative of organizational realities. Microsoft took this feedback and enhanced the feature to support the scenario.
To add multiple owners to a Goal
- Edit your scorecard by clicking Edit in the tool bar
- Hover over the area to the right of the Goal name and click the pencil icon
- You will see a taller box for owner
- Type in a new name and it’ll resolve that name from the AD
- You can add up to five owners
- Note: Guest users in your tenant can also be assigned as owners to Goals. This can be handy if you are collaborating across organizations
For more blog posts on Power BI Goals, check out our series here.