New Book: What Does Your Data Say?
Are you ready to learn how to engage executives with metrics that matter? In our new #PowerBI Book, “What Does Your Data Say?: With Conversation-Centric Design”, we take you through a design process that ensures alignment of business intelligence content with business needs.
The advantages of this approach are three fold.
- Ensure the dashboards and reports are aligned to an explicit business information need
- Increase adoption of the developed dashboards and reports as they have context for how they should be used
- Easily communicate the investments you are making and why since the business need provides the context.
- For example, you are building content for the VP Meeting and the PM weekly meeting will come next.
- This is much easier for non-technical people to understand than you are augmenting the data in the data warehouse by adding three tables and 15 measures.
- They also have a better context for prioritizing investments.
You can get the printed book here: https://amzn.to/2OtC2Q7 If you buy the printed book, you can get the eBook as well for an additional $1.99.
If you want just the eBook, you can get it here: https://amzn.to/2YsJ5ID
Going to SharePoint Fest Seattle? Every attendee of our Power BI workshops will receive a printed copy of the “What Does Your Data Say?” book.
Use the code below and save $100 on registration!